In assignment 4, we are to make a simple banner using only Microsoft PowerPoint. The instruction provided another way to extend our knowledge using PowerPoint! It was a very simple way to make a custom banner. It was offered that if we have the resources to make something fancier to do so. I decided to be creative with this simple PowerPoint method, since the instructions were so easy to follow. After, we are to post it on WebCT. Hope you like it.
Welcome to My Advance Technology for Distance Education Portfolio.
The contents of this blog encompass a portfolio of assignments relating to the application of current advance technologies in the learning environment. Feel free to comment. We all learn much better when we receive constructive comments. ;-] Thanks!
Saturday, December 1, 2007
Mod 1 Assignment 4 - Create an Online Course Banner
Posted by
Unknown
at
12:23 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Power Point ???


1 comment:
I like the music playlist. I didn't want to copy yours but I opened an account and added a different list of Holiday tunes. You know what they say about the sincerest form of flattery.
Post a Comment